Polymath8 grant acknowledgments
Participants should be arranged in alphabetical order of surname.
Participants and contact information
(Caution: this list may be incomplete. Participants who have made significant contributions to the project (on par with a co-author on a traditional mathematical research paper should add themselves to this list, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if they are unable to do so directly. Participants who have made auxiliary contributions to the project (on par with those mentioned in an Acknowledgments section in a traditional paper) should add themselves instead to the list at the bottom of the page.)
- Gergely Harcos, Rényi Institute, 
- Janos Pintz, Rényi Institute, 
- Andrew V. Sutherland, MIT, 
- Terence Tao, UCLA, 
- Gergely Harcos was supported by OTKA grants K 101855 and K 104183, and by ERC Advanced Grant 228005.
- Janos Pintz was supported by OTKA grants No. K100291, NK104183 and ERC-AdG. 228005.
- Andrew V. Sutherland was supported by NSF grant DMS-1115455.
- Terence Tao was supported by a Simons Investigator grant, and by NSF grant DMS-1266164.
Other contributors to the project include ....
We also thank John Friedlander for help with the references.
Thanks to Michael Nielsen for hosting the polymath wiki for this project.