Linear norm grant acknowledgments
Participants should be arranged in alphabetical order of surname.
Participants and contact information
Caution: this list may be incomplete. Participants who have made significant contributions to the project (on par with a co-author on a traditional mathematical research paper) should add themselves to this list, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if they are unable to do so directly. Participants who have made auxiliary contributions to the project (on par with those mentioned in an Acknowledgments section in a traditional paper) should add themselves instead to the list at the bottom of the page.
- Tobias Fritz, MPI MIS, 
- Siddhartha Gadgil, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 
- Apoorva Khare, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, and the Analysis and Probability Research Group, Bangalore 
- Pace Nielsen, BYU, 
- Lior Silberman, UBC, 
- Terence Tao, UCLA, 
- Apoorva Khare was supported by Ramanujan Fellowship SB/S2/RJN-121/2017 and MATRICS grant MTR/2017/000295 from SERB (DST, Govt.~of India), by grant F.510/25/CAS-II/2018(SAP-I) from UGC (DST, Govt.~of India), and by a Young Investigator Award from the Infosys Foundation.
- Pace Nielsen was supported by NSA grant H98230-16-1-0048.
- Lior Silberman was supported by an NSERC Discovery grant.
- Terence Tao was supported by a Simons Investigator grant, the James and Carol Collins Chair, the Mathematical Analysis & Application Research Fund Endowment, and by NSF grant DMS-1266164.
Other contributors to the project include Sean Eberhard, Tobias Hartnick, Chris Jerdonek, Antonio Machiavelo, Andy Putman, Will Sawin, Alexander Shamov, and David Speyer.
Thanks to Michael Nielsen for hosting the polymath wiki for this project.