Difference between revisions of "COVID-19 dataset clearinghouse"
From Polymath Wiki
(Created page with "== Data cleaning proposal == * [https://terrytao.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/covid_19_polymath_project-1.pdf PDF format] * [https://www.overleaf.com/project/5e7acd0e038215000...")
Revision as of 19:42, 25 March 2020
Data cleaning proposal
- COVID-19 data sets on Kaggle
- Safegraph aggregated foot traffic data. Needs non-commercial agreement to execute.
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Statistics and Research, Our World in Data, by Max Roser, Hannah Ritchie and Esteban Ortiz-Ospina
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 time series data on cases, sourced and cleaned from this upstream repository from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering
- COVID Tracking Data (CSV), from the COVID tracking project. (US data only)
- 2019-nCoV Data Processing Pipelines and datasets